Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slight Change in Blog Content

So, since it has been forever since I've actually blogged, I thought I should maybe change my blog content. Obviously, my life is not interesting enough to write about. I'm okay with that - it's who I am :) So, trying to come up with something that is interesting about me, I got an idea at work today. I LOVE to read - like really, really love to read. And I am able to usually go through a book or two a week. So, I thought that maybe "reviewing" the books I've read might be somewhat interesting - or at least a place to get re-started with the whole blog thing. And obviously, if any of the 5 people who are reading this have any thoughts or ideas about books I should read, please let me know!! If I don't have anything in mind to read during a library visit, I usually just wander around the new books section hoping to find something. My last trip was very successful, so I have some catching up to do already!!

3 comments:

  1. What about "The Help" or Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods. Some other of my favorites are The House of the Spirits (Isabel Allende), A Good Year (Peter Mayle) and I just finished Even After All This Time, a memoir by Afschineh Latifi about a girl growing up in Iran and moving to America. My mom just finished Dewey by Vicki Myron and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, and I forgot, Travels with Charley by Steinbeck is a good one. He travels across the country with his dog. pretty funny book. Hey, what can I say, I'm excited about your format change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read The Help, but I don't think I've read any of the others! Thanks! They're on my list now!

    ReplyDelete