Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been a while

So, it has been a little while since I updated anything. Last week was kind of rough - Andrew didn't want to sleep and Matthew was a 2-year-old. But now A is sitting up and crawling so he seems to be in a better place. And M is still a 2-year-old, but with us getting sleep, it's much easier to deal with!!

I did just finish a book I had had on hold since probably February. It was 'Last Train out of Hiroshima.' I was very excited to read it, until I found out that there is major controversy with one of the main sources. They have now pulled the book to correct it. It definately put a damper on the rest of the book. I still liked it (well, as much as you can like a book about the atom bombs dropped on Japan).

Not much else - off to get some sleep!!

1 comment: