Thursday, July 8, 2010

My first post!

Okay, so while my husband is watching the LeBron Decision (blah), I thought I would finally post something to my blog. Not really sure what I want to accomplish with this blog - I guess just random thoughts and stuff. My llife isn't that interesting, but I guess this will be kind of a journal for me.

For those of you who don't me (not sure who that would be), my name is Becky, I've been married to my husband Tim for almost 5 years (September 1o) and we have 2 boys, Matthew (2) and Andrew (6 months). I work at a pediatric medical journal, which has nothing to do with my college degree of history. It's a very small office (3 of us), but I do enjoy the people I work with!!

Not much else to add right this minute. But thanks for reading and I'll try to make future entries a little more interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment