Friday, July 9, 2010

Swagbucks!!

So, I added a widget for Swagbucks. If you don't know what Swagbucks are, I'll give you a little info. Basically, you do searches, surveys, shopping, etc. and earn Swagbucks. Once you earn a certain amount, you can redeem them for products or giftcards. I had seen people advertise this on other blogs and websites, but I didn't really trust it. But after reading how some people did all their Christmas shopping using the giftcards they earned, I thought I would give it a try. Christmas time for us is VERY tight - having birthdays on the 21st and 28th with Christmas smack dab in the middle makes for an expensive week!! I figured even if I just got a couple of bucks, it'd be better than nothing. Long story short, I've actually earned $20 from Amazon - whooo-hoooo! So, I recommend checking it out. If you decide to sign up, I'd appreciate using me as a referral (so I can earn a few more bucks): Referral link . And I do recommend that if you do use them, just search for Google (or whoever you use for your search engine) and that way you can earn bucks but still use your regular search engine (theirs is not great).

Anyway, enough selling!! I see that I have 3 followers which is very exciting to me!! People like me, they really like me!!! Not much else going on - work and now home, looking forward to watching The Soup in a couple of hours. We do have Andrew's 6 month pictures tomorrow - hopefully we can get some good pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment